- Features best-in-class graphics performance in a desktop processor for smooth 1080p gaming, no graphics card required
- 6 Cores and 12 processing threads
- 3.7 GHz base with 4.2 GHz Max Boost, unlocked for overclocking, DDR4-3200 support
- For the advanced Socket AM4 platform
- Gaming performance that matches NVidia GT 1030
AMD Ryzen 9 5950X 3.4 GHz 16-Core AM4 Boxed Processor | PH Market/Local Release
- The best processor for gamers meets the best processor for creators, with 16 cores and 32 processing threads
- Can deliver elite 100+ FPS performance in the world's most popular games
- Cooler not included, liquid cooler recommended
- 4.9 GHz Max Boost, unlocked for overclocking, 72 MB of cache, DDR-3200 support
- For the advanced Socket AM4 platform, can support PCIe 4.0 on X570 and B550 motherboards
Power up your computing experience with the , which features 16 cores and 32 threads to help quickly load and multitask demanding applications. Designed for socket AM4 motherboards using the powerful Zen 3 architecture, the 7nm 5th generation Ryzen processor offers significantly improved performance compared to its predecessor. With a base clock speed of 3.4 GHz and a max boost clock speed of 4.9 GHz in addition to 64MB of L3 Cache, the Ryzen 9 5950X is built to deliver the performance needed to smoothly handle tasks ranging from content creation to immersive gaming experiences. Other features include support for PCIe Gen 4 technology and 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM with compatible motherboards. This processor has a 105W TDP (Thermal Design Power) and does not include a cooling solution. Please note that it does not have an integrated GPU, so a dedicated graphics card is required.
|Dimensions||23 × 16 × 10 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.