- Combining with the latest multidimensional infinity mirror design of magnetic pump block, DeepCool LT720 CPU liquid cooler creates a “geometric ice cube” to build a visually stunning ARGB LED lighting for gaming enthusiasts
- High-performance DeepCool LT720 CPU liquid cooler improved the 4th generation pump’s microchannel design to optimize coolant flow, the three-phase brushless motor up to 3100RPM combines thick pure copper plate maximizes overall cooling efficiency
- New structure dual-chamber pump brings the cool liquid into the cold plate chamber to cool the CPU first before circulating it through the motor chamber to cool the motor, which makes the motor more efficient dumping less heat into the loop
- LT720 CPU liquid cooler combines the 4th generation pump with high-density radiator and DeepCool FK120 fans to provide mighty 300w TDP efficient heat dissipation. Water tubes measure 410mm length with two tube clips for neat management in PC case
- LT Series liquid coolers equipped with DeepCool’s Anti-Leak patent technology, the pressure-relief device in the top of radiator vents inner air pressure caused by high temperature to block potential leaking accident after long-term use
- LT720 AIO cooler radiator measures 402*120*27mm with 13 rows of fins and fin density about 24 fins per inch to realize the heat dissipation efficiently with three 120mm DeepCool FK120 fans for better heat dissipation
- DeepCool FK120 FDB fan up to 2250RPM offers 85.85CFM air flow each to support the powerful air cooling system, The noise damping pads in fan corners avoid vibration and keep full load noise level under 32.9dB(A) for better using experience
- DeepCool LT series AIO coolers support AMD AM4/AM5 and Intel LGA 1700/1200/1151/1150/1155/2066/2011-v3/2011
ARCTIC Freezer 34 eSports – Tower CPU Cooler with BioniX P-series case fan, 120 mm PWM fan, for Intel and AMD socket – Grey
- IMPROVED HEAT DISSIPATION: Evenly spread direct-touch heat pipes and an optimised heat sink design with 54 cooling fins lead to an ideal heat dissipation for the Freezer 34 eSports
- FOR HIGH-END CPU: The contact surface of the Freezer 34 eSports heat pipes does not cover the full heatspreader, but is right where the processor DIE is and covers even the largest versions (18 core)
- EASY INSTALLATION & SECURE HOLD: Fast and easy to install, the mounting system of the Freezer 34 eSports is compatible with Intel and AMD sockets, thanks to a backplate and its low weight it’s also transport safe
- OPTIMAL RAM COMPATIBILITY: Thanks to the compact dimensions (124 x 157 x 88 mm), there are no restrictions when using RAM modules, even RAM modules with larger heat sinks can be mounted without any issues
- COMPATIBILITY: Freezer 34 eSports is compatible with the Intel Sockets: 2066, 2011(-3), 1155, 1151, 1150, 1200 and AMD Socket: AM4* *If you are experiencing AM4 assembly problems, please stop and visit our FAQ.
EXCELLENT PRICE-PERFORMANCE RATIO
With a powerful, pressure-optimised BioniX P-fan and its updated, thermal-coated heatsink, the Freezer 34 eSports offers a lot of performance for a fair price. In internal tests levelled to 28 dB(A), the Freezer 34 eSports was able to surpass many competitors, even much bigger and more expensive double tower cooling solutions. More information about our performance test and the max. CPU temperatures for AMD & Intel can be found in our Cooler FAQ.
|Dimensions||15 × 7 × 16 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.