- Powered by GeForce® GTX 1650
- NVIDIA Turing™ architecture and GeForce Experience™
- Integrated with 4GB GDDR5 128-bit memory interface
- WINDFORCE 2X Cooling System with alternate spinning fans
- 80 mm unique blade fan
ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce GTX 1650 4GB OC Edition Graphics Card TUF-GTX1650-O4GD6-P-GAMING 128-Bit GDDR6 PCI Express 3.0 HDCP Ready Video Card
- 4GB 128-Bit GDDR6
- Core Clock 1410 MHz
- Boost Clock 1755 MHz (Gaming Mode), 1785 MHz (OC Mode)
- 1 x DVI-D 1 x HDMI 2.0b 1 x DisplayPort 1.4
- 896 CUDA Cores
- PCI Express 3.0
- OC Edition: Boost Clock 1785 MHz (OC Mode)/ 1755 MHz (Gaming Mode)
- The ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce® GTX 1650 is built with the breakthrough graphics performance of the award-winning NVIDIA Turing™ architecture to supercharge your favorite games.
- Ultra-fast GDDR6 with over 50% more memory bandwidth for high-speed gaming.
- GeForce Experience lets you capture and share videos, screenshots, and livestreams with friends, keep GeForce drivers up to date, and easily optimize your in-game settings.
- Space-grade lubricant brings the durability of dual ball bearings to quieter sleeve bearing designs.
- IP5X dust resistance offers protection from particle ingress for better durability.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- A protective backplate secures components during transportation and installation.
- A Compact design maximizes compatibility.
- TUF compatibility testing ensures TUF Gaming and TUF Alliance products work together flawlessly.
- A 144-hour validation program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure compatibility with the latest games.
Based on the Turing architecture, theASUS TUF Gaming GeForce GTX 1650 OC Edition Graphics Cardprovides improvements in performance, memory bandwidth, and power efficiency over its predecessor based on the Pascal architecture.
The front panel of the card features a variety of outputs including DisplayPort 1.4, HDMI 2.0b, and DVI-D Dual-Link. The GTX 1650 is not just about high-resolution gaming; Computationally intensive programs can utilize the GPU’s 896 cores to accelerate tasks using CUDA or other APIs.
For cooling, ASUS implemented a dual fan cooler. The fans are IP5X rated for dust resistance.
|Dimensions||38 × 24 × 9 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.