- ATX, Micro-ATX, and Mini-ITX Support
- Steel | Tempered Glass Front & Side Panel
- 1 x 2.5/3.5" Drive Bay
- 2 x 2.5" Drive Mounts
- 6 x Half-Height & 4 x Full-Height Slots
- Includes PCIe 4.0 x16 Riser Cable
- USB-A & USB-C 3.2 Gen 1 | Audio In/Out
- Supports up to 7 Cooling Fans
- Support for Liquid Cooling Systems
- Supports GPUs up to 16.6" Long
Cooler Master MasterBox TD500 Mesh Airflow ATX Mid-Tower with Polygonal Mesh Front Panel, Crystalline Tempered Glass, E-ATX Up to 10.5″, Three 120mm ARGB Fans & ARGB Lighting System – Black
- Polygonal Mesh features a 3-dimensional contour and is also capable of simultaneously providing high airflow and dust filtration.
- A crystalline tempered glass side panel dons a crystalline design, precision engineered for strength as well as aesthetics
- Three included addressable RGB fans flood the build with lighting while providing considerable airflow.
- For enthusiast-grade cooling, 2,360 millimeter radiators are supported on the top and front panel to keep the most extreme systems cool.
- Support for up to 7,120 millimeter fans and front, top, and rear liquid cooling ensure the utmost in performance.
Display your build with the black MasterBox TD500 Mesh Mid-Tower Case from Cooler Master. Designed to look good without sacrificing functionality, this 40.14L mid-tower case comes with a tempered glass side window and three ARGB fans pre-installed. In addition to the pre-installed fans, users can add up to three 120mm fans or radiators to the top of the case, and an additional 120mm fan or radiator to the rear of the case. Inside, the TD500 can support ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX, and SSI CEB motherboards. It can also support E-ATX boards measuring up to 12″ by 10.7″.
Users also have plenty of room for storage, thanks to two 2.5/3.5″ drive bays, plus another four dedicated 2.5″ bays. The TD500 can also fit CPU coolers up to 6.49″ and graphics cards up to 16.1″. Bottom-mount ATX power supplies up to 7.08″ are supported by the case right out of the box, but users can fit large PSUs up to 11.61″ by removing the HDD cage. Behind the motherboard tray, a space for cable management provides 0.74″ of clearance, allowing you to keep unsightly wires from blocking your internals. Dominating the front of the case, a polygonal mesh is intended to facilitate better airflow along with dust filters on the top and bottom of the TD500. On top of the case, an I/O panel includes two USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports and separate 3.5mm ports for audio input and output. An ARGB controller and ARGB 2-to-3 splitter cable are also included, along with a hardware kit.
|Dimensions||59 × 56 × 29 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.