- NVMe (PCIe Gen4 x4) technology with up to 5000MB/s sequential reads, random read/write 650K/800K IOPS
- Spacious storage up to 4TB
- Performs up to 43% faster than the fastest Gen3 NVMe SSDs
- Rated at MTTF greater than 1.5 million hours for extended longevity and reliability
- Backward compatibility with Gen3
Crucial MX500 4TB 3D NAND SATA 2.5 Inch Internal SSD, up to 560MB/s Micron 3D TLC NAND Flash technology, DRAM and SLC cache on board, SM2258 controller – CT4000MX500SSD1
- Sequential reads/writes up to 560/510 mb/s and random reads/writes upto 95k/90k on all file types
- Accelerated by micron 3D NAND technology
- Integrated Power Loss Immunity preserves all your saved work if the power unexpectedly gets cut
- Aes 256-bit hardware-based encryption keeps data safe and secure from hackers and thieves
- Crucial 5-year limited warranty
Add up to 4TB of storage capacity to a notebook or desktop computer with the MX500 2.5″ Internal SATA SSD from Crucial. This solid-state drive fits in the system’s 2.5″ drive bay and comes with a 7 to 9.5mm spacer for compatibility with bigger bays. Crucial has equipped the MX500 SSD with a SATA Interface and Micron 3D TLC NAND Flash technology to deliver up to 560 MB/s sequential reads and 510 MB/s sequential writes. For securing sensitive data, AES-256 encryption and Opal 2.0 are available. Additionally, included along with the drive is Acronis True Image software, which provides an easy-to-use backup solution.
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 3 cm|
Internal 2.5" SATA SSD
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.