The DeepCool AK400 is a highly compatible CPU cooler featuring a classic four heat pipe tower layout with a unique matrix fin design and a high-performance FDB fan that delivers excellent heat dissipation and extremely low noise levels.
DeepCool AK400 CPU Air Cooler 220w TDP 6mm x 4 Nickel Plated Copper Heat Pipes CPU Cooler with PWM 120mm FDB Fan 1850RPM for Intel LGA 1700/1200/1151/1150/1155 AMD AM5/AM4, Black – R-AK400-BKNNMN-G-1
- Four pieces 6mm nickel plated copper heat pipes for better performance
- 220w TDP cooling efficiency with unique “chessboard” fins design of AK series
- Decorative board on fins top provides delicate and unique appearance for AK400
- 120mm PWM fan with 1850RPM offers 66.47CFM for faster heat dissipation
- Noise damping pads in fan corners avoid vibration and keep noise level under 29 dB(A)
- Standing 155mm tall suits ATX/ M-ATX case and 73mm width without blocking RAM slots
- CPU air cooler carries neither RGB nor ARGB lighting to match specific PC building style
- Supports the latest sockets on Intel LGA 1700/1200/1151/1150/1155 AMD AM5/AM4
|15 × 15 × 15 cm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.