- NVIDIA Ada Lovelace Streaming Multiprocessors: Up to 2x performance and power efficiency
- 4th Generation Tensor Cores: Up to 2x AI performance
- 3rd Generation RT Cores: Up to 2x ray tracing performance
- Powered by GeForce RTX 4090
- Integrated with 24GB GDDR6X 384-bit memory interface
GIGABYTE Radeon RX 570 Gaming 8G DirectX 12 GV-RX570GAMING-8GD 8GB 256-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 CrossFireX Support ATX Video Card RX570
- Powered by Radeon RX 570
- WINDFORCE 2X with 90mm Blade Fan Design
- Intuitive AORUS Graphics Engine
- 3 x Display Port, 1 x HDMI
- OC mode: up to 1255 MHz
- Gaming mode: up to 1244 MHz
Gigabyte Radeon RX 570Overview
Based on Polaris architecture, theGigabyte Radeon RX 570 8G Graphics Cardprovides smooth gameplay at HD resolutions on DirectX 12, Vulkan, and e-Sports titles. The Radeon RX 570 is also compatible with HDR (high dynamic range) content so you can experience enhanced contrast and color.
The front panel of the card features a variety of outputs. There are three DisplayPort 1.4 outputs, an HDMI 2.0b output, and a dual link DVI-D outputs. Combined with AMD’s Eyefinity, the GPU can provide an immersive gaming experience on multiple monitors.
This card features Gigabyte’s WINDFORCE 2X cooling system. The cooling system uses two 90mm fans. The airflow is split by the triangle fan edge and guided smoothly through the 3D stripe curve on the fan surface. The 3D Active Fan feature provides semi-passive cooling, which means the fans will remain off when the GPU is under a set loading or temperature for low power gaming. It also has a metal back plate.
|Dimensions||34 × 24 × 6 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.