No products in the cart.
- CONTINUOUS FRONT TOP MESH - To ensure adequate airflow is provided to the system, the LANCOOL 216 features mesh at the front, top, and on the PSU shroud's side. The front mesh extends to the top for a continuous mesh panel.
- 2x160MM FRONT FANS AND 1x140MM REAR FAN INCLUDED
- LANCOOL 216 RGB FANS - The included 160mm ARGB fans feature two channels of LEDs that can be controlled separately via an optional accessory, or via the motherboard lighting software by connecting them directly to a motherboard 5V 3pin header.
- FRONT I/O CAN BE RELOCATED - Including a power button, reset button, audio port, 2x USB3.0 ports, and a USB type C port, the front I/O module can be relocated to the lower left side of the front panel.
- LATEST GEN, GPU READY - With enough room for graphics cards up to 392mm in length, and 180mm in height (for air cooling mode), the LANCOOL 216 is compatible with even the largest NVIDIA 4000 series cards.