- AMD B550 Chipset
- Supports AMD Ryzen 5000 Series, 5000 G-Series, 4000G-Series, and 3000 Series processors
- Support Socket AM4
- Supports DDR4 1866/ 2133/ 2400/ 2667/ 2800/ 2933/ 3000/ 3066/ 3200 MHz by JEDEC
- Supports DDR4 2667/ 2800/ 2933/ 3000/ 3066/ 3200/ 3466/ 3600/ 3733/ 3866/ 4000/ 4133/ 4266/ 4400+ MHz by A-XMP OC MODE
- 1DPC 1R max speed 4400 MHZ
- 1DPC 2R max speed 3733 MHZ
- 2DPC 1R max speed 3866 MHZ
- 2DPC 2R max speed 3466 MHZ
MSI MAG X570 TOMAHAWK WIFI Motherboard (AMD AM4, DDR4, PCIe 4.0, SATA 6Gb/s, M.2, USB 3.2 Gen 2, AC Wi-Fi 6, HDMI, ATX)
- Supports 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen / Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen with Radeon Graphics Desktop Processors for Socket AM4
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 4600 MHz
- Lightning Fast Game experience: PCIe 4. 0, Lightning Gen4 x4 M. 2 with M. 2 Shield Frozr, StoreMI, AMD Turbo USB 3. 2 Gen 2
- Frozr Heatsink Design: Designed with the patented fan and double ball bearings to provide the best performance for enthusiast gamers and prosumers.
- Set Core Power Free: Extended Heatsink Design, Core Boost, Digital PWM IC, 8+4 pin CPU power connectors, Game Boost, DDR4 Boost
MSI motherboards been designed with tons of smart features for convenient setup and usage, such as pin-header keep out zone, friendly SATA & USB location and multiple cooling solutions, so DIY users can pick and choose any gaming rig they want.
Cooling is essential for a high performance PC to sustain intense workloads. MSI motherboards feature a heavy duty heatsink on the MOSFETs for reliable processor power delivery. Numerous fan headers with full fan speed control lets builders tune their system cooling the way they like it.
MSI motherboards been designed to make the system assembly process as convenient as possible. An array of system tuning features and troubleshooting tools are available to ease installation and setup.
|Dimensions||37 × 30 × 11 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.