- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650
- Boost Clock: 1695 MHz
- Video Memory: 4GB GDDR5
- Memory Interface: 128-bit
- Output: DL-DVI-D x 1 / DisplayPort x 1 (v1.4) / HDMI 2.0b x 1
PowerColor RED DEVIL Radeon RX 7800 XT Limited Edition Video Card RX7800XT 16G-E/OC/LIMITED
- Graphics Engine: RX 7800 XT 16G-E/OC/LIMITED
- Video Memory: 16GB GDDR6 for ultra-smooth gaming experiences.
- Engine Clock: Boosts up to 2565MHz for unmatched performance.
- DirectX® Support: Fully compatible with DirectX® 12.
- Resolution: Crystal clear visuals with 7680×4320 resolution support for both HDMI and DisplayPort.
- Power Requirement: 800W ensuring stability and peak performance.
Experience gaming like never before with the PowerColor RED DEVIL Radeon RX 7800 XT Limited Edition. Powered by the RX 7800 XT 16G-E/OC/LIMITED Graphics Engine and boasting a 16GB GDDR6 video memory, this beast promises high-definition graphics and ultra-smooth gameplay. Its impressive specs, including a whopping 3840 stream processors, DirectX® 12 support, and advanced AMD features, ensure you’re always ahead in the gaming arena. Dive in and witness the power of the devil!
|SKU||RX 7800 XT 16G-E/OC/LIMITED|
|Video Memory||16GB GDDR6|
|Stream Processor||3840 Units|
|Engine Clock(OC)||Up to 2254MHz(Game)|
Up to 2565MHz(Boost)
|Engine Clock(STD/Silent)||Up to 2169MHz(Game)|
Up to 2475MHz(Boost)
|Memory Clock||19.5 Gbps|
|Bus Standard||PCIE 4.0|
|Standard Display Connectors||1 x HDMI 2.1, 3 x DisplayPort 2.1|
(only 2x simultaneous DP2.1 connections can be supported)
|Customized Specifications/Product Remark||'Game Clock' is the expected GPU clock when running typical gaming applications, set to typical TGP (Total Graphics Power). Actual individual game clock results may vary. 'Boost Clock' is the maximum frequency achievable on the GPU running a bursty workload. Boost clock achievability, frequency, and sustainability will vary based on several factors, including but not limited to: thermal conditions and variation in applications and workloads.|
|AMD Stream Technology||Support|
|AMD Eyefinity Technology||Support|
|AMD Smart Access Memory||Support|
|For more information||Please refer AMD Website.|
|Minimum System Power requirement (W)||800W|
|Extension Power Connector||Two 8-pin PCI Express Power connectors|
|Dimensions||40 × 18 × 70 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.