Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut Thermal Paste 1g (Part # TG-K-001-RS) | 1 gram
- Convenient 1.0 gram syringe, making this thermal paste very easy to apply
- Delivers optimal heat transfer for larger-scale cooling systems, including water cooled systems
- Designed with extremely demanding applications
- Popular choice for overclockers and extreme gamers
- Thermal conductivity 12.5 W/mk
Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut Thermal Paste was specially developed for extremely demanding applications and the most demanding of Overlocking community. Kryonaut also recommended as a top product for critical cooling systems for industrial use.
Kryonaut uses a special support structure, with no drying processes and starts at 80 C. This support structure ensures that the contained nano-aluminum and tin oxide portions of the paste combine perfectly and so any unevenness of the heat output (eg the CPU) and a heat sink are optimally compensated with outstanding thermal conductivity.
Features:- Designed especially for overclocking- Excellent thermal conductivity- No cure time- High long-term stability
Ideal Applications:Thermal Conductivity: 5*Extreme Overclocking: 5*Overclocking: 5*Watercooling: 5*Air cooling: 5*Silicone Sensitive Applications: Do Not Use
Specification:- Thermal Conductivity: 12.5 wm / k- Viscosity: 120-170 Pas- Spec. Weight: 3.7 g / cm3- Temperature: -200 C / 350 C- Content: 1g
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 3 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.