Trendsonic Roba RO11A-B Tempered Glass ATX Computer Case 1x ARGB Fan Included ARGB Strip In Front
SKU: Trendsonic Roba RO11A-B
Out of stock
Out of stock
- 2*USB 2.0
- 1*USB 3.0
- HD Audio
- Case Dimensions 405*185*415
Fan and RGB Strip can be sync with the Motherboard (Addressable) or can be controlled thru LED Button.
|Dimensions||44 × 22 × 45 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
₱8,677.00 Add to cart
Only 1 left in stock
- Open grille and 180 mm front fan optimized for maximum air intake
- Fractal Design 180 x 38 mm fan leverages power, size, and thickness for massive air-moving capacity
- Layout with unobstructed base intake offers exceptional GPU cooling potential
- Streamlined open interior and a top mounted PSU provides plenty of breathing room for components and maximizes performance potential
- Space optimized, yet still capable of handling up to 3-slot thick 335 mm long GPUs
- LED lights (TG versions) and RGB fans (RGB version) are fully controllable through motherboards supporting addressable RGB (5V)
- Panoramic Views: No corner pillar. The Y60 features a 3-piece panoramic tempered glass design for the ultimate photo and display potential. See your build the way it was meant to be seen from the left or right side of your desk with a simple turn.
- Exclusively Vertical GPU Mounted: Why would you want to see your graphics card any other way?
- Included PCIE 4.0 Riser Cable: A protective riser cable canopy integrates beautifully into the case, allowing for half-height PCIE cards behind the throne of the vertical graphics card. The protective shroud is the first of its kind, made specifically for the Y60.
- Antechamber Construction: Segment cables from thermal components and turn your PC into a work of art.
- Cold Floor Cooling: Eliminate hot spots with sweeping lateral vents from fans tastefully tucked into the basement of the Y60.
- A compact ATX computer case supports motherboards up to E-ATX.
- Full sized 4mm thickness, tempered glass side panel and the front panel give the case a unique look and perfectly show off your inner structure.
- The addressable RGB lighting strip in the front, is easily controlled by manual button or via motherboard; Two extra connectors are ready for motherboard SYNC control with any combination with other DEEPCOOL/GAMER STORM brand 5V ADD-RGB devices and also other brand 5V ADD-RGB devices.
- Supports installation of 120/140/240/280/360mm radiator liquid cooling system in the front, 120/140/240mm radiator liquid cooling system on top and 120mm radiator liquid cooling system in the back.
- Supports 370mm (MAX) long Graphic Card installation.
- Optimized airflow is guaranteed with large air intakes on two sides of the front panel, keeping your components cool.
- The 210mm wide tower compartment with 23mm clearance is perfect for cable management.
- A magnetic dustproof net on top and dust-filter in the front and bottom.
- With PSU shroud to keep internal neat and tidy.
- Cooler Master’s First MAX: The MAX line delivers tailor-made building platforms with maximum performance and hardware compatibility.
- Custom 280mm Radiator: A custom 280mm radiator, two pre-installed SickleFlow PWM 140mm fans, and a highly acclaimed 3rd gen Cooler Master pump/CPU block provides reliable cooling for the CPU.
- SFX 80 Plus Gold: NR200P MAX implements a 850W Gold certified PSU with custom length textured 16 AWG cables specifically designed to cover all performance needs.
- Premium PCIe Gen4 Riser: Equipped with a premium PCIe Gen4 Riser Cable to ensure both maximum compatibility and performance with all graphics cards.
- Triple-Slot GPUs: NR200P MAX supports vertical, triple-slot GPUs up to 336mm in length and 140mm in height; four 6+2 pin power cables included.
- Tempered Glass or Vented Panel: The choice of a vented steel panel for unrestricted airflow, or a crystal-clear tempered glass side panel to reveal the beauty of a computing beast.