- PCIe Gen4x4 interface and complies with the NVMe 1.4 standard
- Sequential Read speeds up to 5000MB/s and Write speeds up to 4400MB/s
- Up to 3300 TBW
- Built-in data security and error-correction capabilities
- 1TB to 2TB capacities in M.2 2280 form factor
Team Group CX1 2.5″ 240GB SATA III 3D NAND Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) T253X5240G0C101
- A must-have for beginners who want to replace their traditional mechanical hard drive
- Advanced SLC Caching technology
- Shock and drop resistant. Quiet and lightweight
- ECC (Error Correction Code) function enhances efficiency
Say goodbye to traditional mechanical hard drives now
Different from traditional mechanical hard drive, the CX1 with innovative and bold design uses FLASH technology with low power consumption and high-speed transfer features. It is the best choice for replacing traditional hard drives.
Shock and drop resistant.
Quiet and lightweight
CX1 Solid state drives are shock and drop resistant (1500G/0.5ms) and do not make annoying mechanical noises.
ECC (Error Correction Code) function enhances efficiency
The powerful Wear-Leveling technology and ECC (Error Correction Code) function enhance the reliability of data transfer and prolong the service life of the SSD.
 The speed was tested by TEAMGROUP and for the reference only. 1GB= 1.000,000.000 Bytes. In OS system, it would be displayed as 1,000,000,000 Bytes/1024/1024/1024= 0.93GB Definition and conditions of TBW (Terabytes Written) are based on JEDEC standard Transmission speed will vary according to different hardware/software conditions, therefore the data can only use for basic reference.* We reserve the right to modify product specifications without prior notice. Different devices may have a different best format for usage. It is recommended to format the device before use to ensure the correctness and the integrity of the SSD.
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 3 cm|
Internal 2.5" SATA SSD
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.